Sabres captain Eichel to miss at least 2 games
The 22-year-old center will be reevaluated after sitting out Thursday's home game against Florida and Saturday's game at Boston, coach Phil Housley confirmed Thursday.
Eichel, who leads the Sabres with 49 points (15 goals, 34 assists) in 40 games, has not played since aggravating the injury during the first period of Monday's 3-1 loss to the New York Islanders.
Buffalo is just 4-7-4 since tying a franchise record with a 10-game winning streak from Nov. 8-27.
--Field Level Media
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- At least 9 killed, 'several' injured in Somali car bomb attack
- Avalanches in Alps kill at least 10
- UPDATE 1-At least four pharma CEOs to testify at Senate drug pricing hearing
- At least 15 shot dead in Cameroon's war-torn Anglophone region
- UPDATE 2-At least four pharma CEOs to testify at Senate drug pricing hearing