UPDATE 2-Nissan's Ghosn set to appear in Tokyo court on Tuesday
It would be Ghosn's first public appearance since he was arrested on Nov. 19 on allegations of financial misconduct. He has been detained since then and has also been re-arrested over further allegations.
Former Nissan executive Greg Kelly, who has been charged with conspiring to under-report Ghosn's income, has been released on bail after the court ruled against extending his detention while he awaits trial.
Ghosn's arrest has rocked the auto industry and strained Nissan's ties with French automaking partner Renault SA , where he still remains chairman and chief executive.
(Reporting by Sam Nussey; Editing by Himani Sarkar)
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Asian share markets look set for sleepy session, NZD tumbles on local data
- Mumbai: School bus driver using bamboo stick as gear lever hits car, arrested
- Fire erupts at Noida's Metro hospital, 30-35 patients shifted to local hospitals
- African IXP Association's target to localize 80% of Africa’s Internet traffic by 2020
- Mother, aunt arrested for burning 5-yr-old girl with candle