Indonesian U-22 football team targets 2020 AFC U-23 qualification
For that goal, secretary general of the association Ratu Tisha said that the team would make the AFF 2019 championship a warm-up for the team prior to the AFC U-23 qualification, reports Xinhua news agency.
The official said that all stakeholders will give best supports for the achievement of the goal, including providing facilities and data and information needed.
Indra Safri, the coach of the team, said that a total of 40 football players will be firstly summoned for the selection in setting up the U-22 national team.
"We will conduct a tryout match in February as part of efforts to select players," he said.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- UPDATE 2-Body from plane wreckage identified as footballer Sala - UK police
- Body of missing Argentine football star Sala identified from plane wreck
- Body recovered from Channel wreckage identified as footballer Emiliano Sala
- Aussie authorities deny issuing Red Notice for arrest of Bahraini footballer
- Fire engulfs in Brazilian football club facility, 10 dead