Ram temple not narrative for Lok Sabha polls: Rahul
"The third narrative is education and healthcare for India's people. And the last is immense corruption done by Mr. Narendra Modi where he stole Rs 30,000 crore from the nation in the Rafale deal and gave it to his friend," he added.
Gandhi said that the Ayodhya issue is being heard by the Supreme Court. "Let's see what Supreme Court will do on Ram temple," he said.
"Rahul Gandhi has made it clear today that he has no connection with Ram lalla, he has nothing to do with Mandir," Irani said.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- FWICE issues six month non-cooperation directive to rape accused Alok Nath
- RBI MPC likely to change its policy stance to neutral in upcoming meet: Experts
- Will waive farmers' loans if voted to power: Rahul Gandhi
- Events in Bengal part of unrelenting attack on India's institutions by PM, BJP: Rahul Gandhi.
- Cong to protest across country over right-wing party leaders shooting at Gandhi's effigy