Goa's iconic Raj Bhavan building now on state's tourism map
The structure houses the official residence of Goa's governor, as well as a sea-facing view overlooking the Dona Paula bay and a stunning historic chapel.
"The tour will enable tourists to gain a historic view of Raj Bhavan as well as enjoy the beauty of the place," said corporation chairperson Dayanand Sopte.
"We will also be adding more elements, such as short programmes depicting the cultural aspects of Goa, to these tours so that visitors learn more about the true Goa," Governor Mridula Sinha said at the inauguration ceremony.
The tours will be open to the general public and tourists only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Trump to pitch optimism, 'greatness' in State of Union: White House
- Funding for the Mexico wall may lead to Trump declaring national emergency
- 100 BJP workers killed in Bengal, none involved will be spared, says Rajnath Singh at rally, asserts state will have BJP CM in 2021.
- Tax waiver on notional rent extender for 2 years, real estate releived
- We asked West Bengal for land to erect fencing to seal border with Bangladesh but yet to receive it from state govt: Rajnath Singh.