'Energy Storage India' conclave in Delhi on January 10-11
An IESA statement said that Commerce Minister Suresh Prabhu would be the keynote speaker at this annual event that would also be attended by Power Minister R.K. Singh and Road Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari.
"Energy Storage is going to be the key to establish and sustain this leadership on the world map."
Commenting on the development, IESA Executive Director Rahul Walawalkar said in a statement: "The year 2019 is going to be a landmark in energy storage as we expect the National Energy Storage Mission to be announced soon as announced Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 2nd October 2018."
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Tesla acquires US-based energy storage firm Maxwell Technologies for USD 218 mn
- Govt permits import of certain foam panels, doors for cold storages under scheme
- Large food storage depot in Yemen unable to access since September 2108
- Exatron to set up server, storage plant in Tirupati; plans Rs 360 cr investment
- WB to develop third pump storage power plant at Purulia under PPP model