India's forex reserves rise by over $116 mn
Besides the US dollar, FCAs consist of 20-30 per cent of other major global currencies.
The RBI's weekly data showed that the value of the country's gold reserves were stagnant at $21.22 billion.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Govt to invest NZD 21 million to ensure more people can access digital services
- NZD 2.3 million investment into Whaingaroa Community Development Project
- UK FCO allocates EGP 276 million to educational reform project in Egypt
- Agriculture Export Policy's objective to increase export USD 60 billion by 2022
- Agrochemical giant UPL acquires Arysta LifeScience for USD 4.2 billion