Pak Army inducts indigenously developed A-100 rocket in its arsenal
Army chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa was the chief guest at the induction ceremony.
Speaking on the occasion, Gen Bajwa paid rich tributes to scientists and engineers for indigenously developing the rocket, which he said, will augment the existing conventional fire power capabilities of the Pakistan Army.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Renault India launches new range of entry-level small car Kwid at Rs 2.67 lakh
- UDF walkout from assembly for bias in aviation turbine fuel for Kannur airport
- Assam assembly informed about sedition cases filed in state over last 2 years
- SKM chief claims party will sweep Sikkim assembly polls
- AGP slams BJP in assembly for attempting to nullify Assam Accord