U.S. Supreme Court to weigh Broadcom bid to end shareholder suit
The legal question, which could affect other cases, is whether under the Securities and Exchange Act shareholders need to show intent to defraud when suing a company over statements made during the merger and acquisition process.
(Reporting by Lawrence Hurley; Editing by Will Dunham)
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Land acquisition plans near disputed site in Ayodhya challenged in SC
- LIC planning to change name of IDBI Bank after acquisition
- Petition filed in SC challenging central law on land acquisition near disputed site in Ayodhya
- Petition filed in SC challenging constitutional validity of land acquisition law in Ayodhya near the disputed site.
- Essar Group completes acquisition of BP's strategic assets in UK