Bears S Jackson is game-time decision for Eagles
Jackson missed the final two games of the regular season with an ankle injury. The Bears listed him as questionable on Friday's injury report after he was a limited practice participant for the second straight day.
"He'll be a game-time decision," Nagy told reporters. "He's literally going to go right up to it. We'll test him out, see how he is. He was able to get in there a little bit today and do some individual work and then jump in the practice in certain spots.
"We'll just continue talking to him, see where he's at. But it's literally going to go right up until game-time. If he's good, let's go; if not, then we won't. We're going to be smart with him."
Jackson, who was named a first-team All-Pro on Friday, was fourth in the NFL with six interceptions in 14 games. He returned two of the picks for scores.
Deon Bush would again start if Jackson can't play.
Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz (back) will miss the contest as expected. Also ruled out by Philadelphia are linebacker D.J. Alexander (hamstring), cornerback Sidney Jones (hamstring) and receiver Mike Wallace (ankle).
Defensive end Michael Bennett (foot), cornerback Avonte Maddox (oblique), offensive tackle Jason Peters and offensive lineman Isaac Seumalo (chest) are listed as questionable.
--Field Level Media
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Smriti Irani lauds SC decision paving way for Kolkata police chief probe
- Greece does not welcome coupists but respects judiciary's decisions - Greek PM
- Jet Airways pilots discussed financial crunch, to make key decision on salary payment
- Trump lauds tariffs decision; claims that US is receiving billions in revenue
- Northern Irish UUP reviewing backstop decision after meeting with PM May