Japan sushi tycoon pays record tuna price
In December, Japan announced it will restart commercial whaling and would withdraw from the International Whaling Commission (IWC), which banned commercial whaling in 1986 after some species were driven almost to extinction.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Udita Bhargavas "Dust" to premiere in Berlin International Film Festival 2019
- EuroKids International listed 'Top 100 franchises' in India
- International trade event in Rishikesh from Feb 13
- Mithali Raj may call it quits from T20 Internationals after home series against England
- People throng online library stall in 43rd International Kolkata Fair