Maradona released from hospital after internal bleeding
The 58-year-old was having a routine medical check-up in his home country when doctors detected the problem, the BBC reported.
However, his family said the diagnosis was not serious. Maradona's daughter, Dalma, took to social media to reassure fans of her father's health.
"For those who were really worried about my dad I can tell you that he is well," she said. "He is going home soon."
Maradona, who captained Argentina to World Cup victory in 1986, has suffered a series of health problems since ending his playing career in 1997.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Maheshwari new Special Secretary, Internal Security
- PIL seeking Election Commission officials to supervise internal polls, dismissed by court
- DoPT appoints A P Maheshwari as Special Sec internal security in Home Ministry
- Delhi HC quashes plea seeking EC supervision in political parties internal polls
- Rajnath Singh reviews internal security in country after Pulwama attacks