Tennis-Bautista Agut overcomes Berdych to lift Doha trophy
"It's been a fantastic week for me," Bautista Agut, who endured some nervy moments in the decider, said. "Today it wasn't easy to manage the emotions I had on court."
The 30-year-old will look to carry the momentum forward to the Auckland Classic next week in his final warm-up event before the Australian Open which begins in Melbourne on Jan. 14.
Berdych, fighting fit again after a back injury, was pleased with his effort in his first tournament since the Queen's Club championships in London last June.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Clowns from across world gather in east London for annual memorial of legend Grimaldi
- Number of building consents for new dwellings reaches 32,996 in 2018
- World Cancer Day: Human mind can overcome any disease, says ailing CM Parrikar
- 'How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World' to release in India on March 22
- Zambia’s Chibuluma Mine ranks 9th as world’s top copper producers