Cowboys WR Hurns sustains gruesome injury
Hurns' foot was caught underneath him as he was tackled by Seahawks safety Bradley McDougald at the end of a 14-yard catch. The foot was wrenched unnaturally to the outside in an apparent dislocation or break.
Hurns was down on the field for several minutes, with seven or eight trainers tending to him. Tears came down his face as he was loaded onto the cart, and players from both teams offered their support as he was taken off the field.
The 27-year-old finished the regular season with 20 catches for 295 yards and two touchdowns after joining Dallas on a two-year, $12 million deal.
--Field Level Media
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- PM Modi inaugurates University of Ladakh, first-ever varsity in Ladakh region
- Salvadorans set to vote in first round of presidential election on Sunday
- Over 12 lakh youth expected to exercise franchise for first time in 2019 LS polls
- Pope seeks to turn page in Christian-Muslim relations on first papal trip to UAE
- PM Modi inaugurates first-ever university in Ladakh