Light rain in Delhi-NCR, no relief from air pollution
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the maximum temperature on Sunday is likely to hover around 16 degrees Celsius against Saturday's maximum, which settled at 21.2 degrees Celsius, two notches above the average.
"The sky will remain generally cloudy with light rain or drizzle," an IMD official said.
The overall air quality of the city was recorded in the 'very poor' category with Air Quality Index (AQI) recorded at 377, according to System of Air Quality and Weather Forecasting And Research (SAFAR).
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- IDBI Bank posts higher net loss of Rs 4,185 crore despite improved asset quality
- Delhi air quality in 'very poor' category as wind speed slows
- Rain lashes parts of Delhi, air quality remains 'very poor'
- Delhi's air quality improves to 'moderate'
- Delhi air quality 'very poor' due to insufficient rain, moderate wind