Death toll in Indonesia landslide rises to 38
The rescuers are trying to find the last victim believed to be buried under soil which slid when the disaster hit Sukabumi district, a government official told Xinhua news agency.
Floods and landslides affect Indonesia every year during the rainy season, which lasts from December to February.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- 11 killed, 18 others injured in highway landslide in Bolivian capital
- Russia strongly refutes charges of spreading propaganda in upcoming Indonesia elections
- British national faces jail term in Indonesia for slapping official
- Delegation of Indonesia armed forces visits Agra on 4 day trip
- Dozens of trafficking victims found locked up in Indonesia