(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
UP police intervene into child marriage, parents decided to postpone wedding
The police here stopped a child marriage two days before the wedding after receiving a complaint in this regard, the police said here today.
READ MORE ON : weddingcomplaintpoliceSHO of Jansath Police Stationstoppedchildreceivinggirlreceiving complaintpolice stopped
COUNTRY : India
- International Women's Day: Vision Impact Institute highlights positive role of good vision for women, girls
- J&K: Girl commits suicide after man posts her objectionable pics on social media
- If Congress forms government in Odisha, girls will get free education: Rahul Gandhi.
- 90 pct of Indian girls impacted by dependency on somebody to go to school
- Chargesheet filed against girl, paramour for killing minor girl