(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
Bank of America profit jumps on lower tax, loan growth
Bank of America Corp reported a 36.3 percent jump in quarterly profit, helped by loan growth across its businesses, lower expenses and a smaller tax bill.
COUNTRY : United States
- Asian shares rise marginally in early trade as global growth concerns return
- Asian shares ease on growth concerns, euro remains under pressure ahead of ECB meet
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia shares sluggish as global growth concerns return; ECB meeting eyed
- Cabinet approves scheme to rebate state and central embedded taxes to support textile sector: Govt.
- US trade deficit with India decreased by USD 1.6 billion in 2018