Dave Franco, Manuel Garcia-Rulfo join Ryan Reynolds in '6 Underground'
Actors Dave Franco and Manuel Garcia-Rulfo have joined the cast of Michael Bay's Netflix project "6 Underground".
The action, to be produced by the streaming giant and Skydance Media, will feature "Deadpool" star Ryan Reynolds in the lead.
The plot details of the film has been kept under wraps.
The film will reunite Reynolds with his "Deadpool" scribes Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese, who wrote the spec for "6 Underground".
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Netflix's docu-series "Cricket Fever: Mumbai Indians" to premiere on March 1
- Rosanna Arquette joins Netflix series 'Ratched'
- Gwyneth Paltrow signs Netflix deal to produce series for her lifestyle brand Goop
- Fuller House Season 5 to bring conclusion, Will Netflix reconsider like Sense8?
- Beauty and the Beast on Netflix UK! Know in details