Zydus Cadila gets USFDA nod for high blood pressure, heart failure treatment drug
Zydus Cadila said the drug will be produced at the group's manufacturing facility at Baddi.
Zydus Cadila has received the final approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) to market Spironolactone tablets in the strengths of 25 mg, 50 mg and 100 mg, the company said in a BSE filing.
The approved drug is also used to treat swelling (edema) caused by certain conditions like heart failure and liver disease by removing excess fluid and improving symptoms such as breathing problems, it added.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Americans paying more than other countries for prescription drugs: Trump
- US holding "constructive talks" with groups in Afghanistan: Trump
- Facebook bans 4 Myanmar groups involved in spreading hate, inciting violence
- UN anti-drug & crime chief spotlights root causes of International maritime crimes
- Centre bans J-K separatist group Tahreek-ul-Mujahideen, its manifestations