Gayatri Projects bags project for development of Purvanchal Expressway
The second order worth Rs 1,276 crore is for development of Purvanchal Expressway project (Package-II) from Sansara to Jaraikala (District Amethi) in Uttar Pradesh.
The first order worth INR 1,483 cr is for development of Purvanchal Expressway project (Package-I) from Chand Sarai (Dist. Lucknow) to Sansara (District Barabanki) in Uttar Pradesh, Gayatri Projects said in a BSE filing.
Shares of Gayatri Projects was trading 0.48 percent higher at INR 188 on BSE.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Connectivity to Angul and Dhenkanal to be improved with ambitious highway projects
- Govt nod for setting up 12,000 MW solar power projects
- Gadkari launches highway projects in Odisha
- NH projects worth more than Rs 6,000 Crore completed in Odisha: Nitin Gadkari
- Gadkari launches highway and port projects worth Rs 6,000 cr in Odisha