Sterlite Tech stocks soar over 10 pct as Q1 net doubles
The scrip after opening the day on a positive note further jumped 10.24 per cent to Rs 332 on BSE.
In terms of equity volume, 7.23 lakh shares of the company were traded on BSE and over 46 lakh shares changed hands at NSE during the morning trade.
Sterlite Tech yesterday reported nearly two-fold jump in net profit at Rs 121 crore for the June quarter due to strong demand for its products in the domestic market.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- UPDATE 1-U.S. congressional negotiators still face unresolved border security issues
- UPDATE 3-Alphabet's higher spending worries investors, shares dip
- NBA notebook: Davis adds Bucks, Clippers to destination list
- Cambodian acid attack survivors denied treatment despite free medical care law
- UPDATE 2-Prosecutors subpoena Trump inaugural committee for documents -media reports