Q1 net profit up 24.5 pc at INR 1,041.78 cr for Bajaj Auto
The company had posted consolidated net profit of Rs 836.74 crore in the same quarter of the last fiscal, Bajaj Auto said in a BSE filing.
Sales during the quarter under review stood at Rs 7,267.19 crore. It stood at Rs 5,740.3 crore in the year-ago period. The two figures are not comparable as sales for first quarter this fiscal is net of tax after GST implementation in July last year.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- RBI revises down headline inflation estimates to 2.8 pc in March quarter, 3.2-3.4 pc in first half of next fiscal and 3.9 pc in Q3 of FY20.
- New inflation projections factor in possibility of fiscal slippages: RBI Guv
- Copa Libertadores: Ecuador's Barcelona SC score last minute goal to edge past Defensor
- India-Bangladesh ties on upward trajectory in last few years: PM Modi
- RRB recommendations for vacancies have subsided in last 5 years, says Personnel Ministry