Everything in Hrithik-Tiger film is about scale says director Anand
The director, who earlier directed Hrithik in "Bang Bang", said the new film will begin shooting in September.
"Everything in this film is about scale. We have Hrithik and Tiger, so you can imagine they will push their limits do the biggest action sequences that people have seen and we intend to make this film a visual and action spectacle for audiences," Anand said in a statement.
"We want to stand apart and redefine how action films are made in Bollywood. We are shooting in Spain, Georgia, Italy, Portugal and Sweden and of course India. Some of the biggest action sequences will be shot in these countries," Anand said.
"So far, Portugal, with its beautiful beaches, mountains and historic cities, is unexplored on Hindi film. Sweden will add another dimension to scale as it has hardly been seen in films. While shooting in Italy, we will film at some of the most expensive holiday destinations like Lake Como and the Amalfi Coast," he added.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Kolkata Police chief's advocate alleges CBI's action meant to score points
- Rugby-England's Ashton warns of fiery reaction by beaten France
- Jaitley dubs Mamata's sit-in protest as "disproportionate over reaction"
- CBI must not resort to any coercive action against Kolkata Police chief: SC
- Home Ministry seeks action against Kolkata Police chief amid CBI dispute