George Takei's memoir 'They Called Us Enemy' set to publish next year
Veteran actor George Takei's graphic memoir "They Called Us Enemy" will be published next year.
According to the official description, the book is described as "Takei's firsthand account of those years behind barbed wire, the terrors and small joys of childhood in the shadow of legalized racism, his mother's hard choices, his father's tested faith in democracy and the way those experiences planted the seeds for his astonishing future."
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Presidential nominee Tulsi Gabbard says Syrian president is not an enemy of US
- Syrian President Assad isn't enemy of US, says Tulsi Gabbard
- Siyabonga Cwele pays unannounced visit to Home Affairs officers in Scottburgh
- Golf-Thomas and Scott share Genesis lead after two rounds
- UPDATE 1-Golf-Thomas and Scott share Genesis lead after two rounds