SC stays Madras HC order awarding grace marks to NEET students
A bench of Justices S A Bobde and L Nageswara Rao stayed the order and issued notice on a plea of the CBSE challenging the high court order.
The Supreme Court today stayed an order of the Madurai bench of Madras High Court awarding 196 grace marks to NEET students who had opted to write the examination in Tamil language on account of error in translation.
The Madurai bench of the Madras High Court had on July 10 ordered the CBSE to grant 196 marks -- 4 marks each for 49 erroneously translated questions -- in the Tamil version of this year's NEET to the students who took the exam in the regional language.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- It's perfectly possible to avoid hard border in Ireland via technology: UK Min
- You need to improve law and order situation to attract investors in WB: Rajnath
- Persistent low childhood BMI may increase eating disorder risk in teens
- High alert in UP's DTR after reports of illegal wildlife trafficking via border
- CJI lays foundation stone for Andhra High Court in Amaravati