Three persons were killed in a road accident after a truck hit
The truck driver managed to escape from the spot after the incident.
The accident victims, in the age group of 20 to 22years, were residents of Maraiya village in the district. When a patrolling police party took them to Khagaria sadar hospital, the doctors declared them brought dead, he said.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Maha: 5 persons injured in multiple attacks in Malegaon
- Railway Minister announces Rs 5 lakh ex gratia to kin of those killed in Bihar rail accident, Rs 1 lakh each to grievously injured people.
- Rail fracture prima facie cause of train accident in Bihar: Railways.
- UP BJP leader's father killed in road accident on Agra-Lucknow Expressway
- Five returning from JMM rally killed in bus accident in Jharkhand