Heavy rainfall caves in G K metro station's pavement portion
The metro station was opened for public in May this year.
"GK is a low-lying area having regular drainage issues. Repair of the caved-in portion is in progress and the affected area will be restored by tomorrow morning," the official said, using an acronym for Greater Kailash.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Flu infection puts you at much greater risk of stroke, says new reasearch
- Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation introduces 'public refrigerators' to feed poor
- US prepares to start building portion of Texas border wall
- Fathers experience greater happiness than mothers in parenting roles: Study
- Myanmar's Karen rebels celebrate 70th anniv of struggle for greater autonomy