Gabon oil workers' union ends strike at Total facilities
Gabon's oil workers union ONEP on Friday has finally ended a strike at Total facilities across the country after 11 days, it said in a statement.
The 15-day strike was meant to last until next Tuesday over demands for higher pay and career advancement opportunities. It was not clear if Total made any concessions, although ONEP said it might resume the strike if the company did not meet its demands.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Govt hikes proposed investment in 17 entities under shipping ministry for FY'20
- FinMin proposes Rs 5,831.48 cr budgetary allocation for textile min for FY'20
- Allocation for Startup India programme slashed to Rs 25 crore for 2019-20
- Budget 2019-20: Tractors, two-wheeler segments could witness demand traction
- Govt projects 18 pct growth in GST collections in 2019-20: Revenue Secy