Russian security service searches space agency over suspected treason - TASS
TASS cited the space agency as saying it was cooperating with FSB officers, who were investigating a case of suspected treason.
Russia's Federal Security Service has searched a research facility controlled by the country's space agency Roskosmos owing to its suspected leaking of secrets about new hypersonic weapons to Western spies, the TASS news agency reported on Friday.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Five suspected Abu Sayyaf militants surrender to authorities: Philippine police
- UPDATE 6-Blaze kills 10 in Paris apartment block, arson suspected
- NRC row: Apex court refuses to extend July 31 deadline
- The Centre is not cooperating in NRC process, says SC; reiterates that July 31 deadline for completion of NRC will not be extended.
- Two crowns, orb stolen from Swedish royal family in July most likely found