Ashok Leyland receives order of supplying buses to Burkina Faso
Hinduja flagship firm Ashok Leyland today said it has bagged third project order to supply 147 buses worth USD 9.57 million to Burkina Faso.
The repeat order, bagged by Ashok Leyland West Africa, under lines of credit from Exim Bank of lndia through Ecowas Bank of Investment & Development (EBID), comprises 80 units Falcon, 57 units of Eagle 916 and 10 units MiTR bus models, Ashok Leyland said in a regulatory filing.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- UPDATE 2-U.S. House panel passes bill targeting OPEC oil supply cuts
- TCS partners with JDA Software on supply chain solutions
- Tata Motors starts supply of 40 electric buses for Lucknow city transport
- Power supply to J&K to be curtailed for not clearing NTPC dues of over Rs 1,600 cr
- Tata Motors to supply electric buses to Lucknow City Transport Services