Transatlantic ties with Trump "crucial for us" says German Chancellor Merkel
Germany's relationship with the United States is crucial.
Germany's relationship with the United States is crucial, Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday after US President Donald Trump last week accused Berlin of being a "captive" of Russia due to its energy reliance.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- NFL people calling, thanking me for signing criminal justice bill: Trump
- CORRECTED-GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia stocks quiet, dollar supported after upbeat U.S. jobs data
- Totally up to AG: Trump refuses to commit to making Mueller's final report public
- Trump plans to keep US troops in Iraq to monitor, maintain pressure on Iran
- Trump didn't ask Iraq's permission for US troops to "watch Iran": Prez Salih