Health records stolen in Singapore in its worst cyber attack
Hackers have stolen health records belonging to 1.5 million Singaporeans, including Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong who was specifically targeted in the "unprecedented" attack, authorities said today.
In the biggest data breach in the city-state's history, a government database was broken into in a "deliberate, targeted and well-planned" strike, the health and information ministries said in a joint statement.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- US authorities crackdown on Chinese birth tourism businesses, 20 charged
- UPDATE 6-Over 20 dead in U.S. polar vortex, frostbite amputations feared
- Union Budget 2019-20 LIVE: Highlights of Budget 2019-20
- Aussie air strike in Mosul may have killed several civilians in 2017: DefMin
- Dun & Bradstreet, RBL Bank host 'SME Business Excellence Awards 2018' in Mumbai