Trump in CNBC interview, says ready to put tariffs on USD 500 bln of Chinese imports
U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday said he was poised to place tariffs on $500 billion of imported goods from China.
U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday said he was poised to place tariffs on $500 billion of imported goods from China, threatening in an interview with CNBC to escalate the current trade clash with the Asian nation.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Salvadorans set to vote in first round of presidential election on Sunday
- Shiv Sena President asks Maha govt to intervene in Hazare's hunger strike
- UPDATE 1-UK trade minister says EU "irresponsible" to refuse to reopen Brexit deal
- Sudanese President vows to bolster rural development as anti-govt protests loom
- CBI arrests PNB senior manager for allegedly taking bribe from cement trader