Merkel says Europe can't rely on US to impose world order
Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday she was right to say a year ago that Europe could no longer rely on the United States to impose order on the world.
Chancellor Angela Merkel on Friday said that she was right to say a year ago that Europe could no longer rely on the United States to impose order on the world, and that it needs to take matters close to home into its own hands.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Niti Aayog seeks involvement in allocation of developmental funds to states
- Bipin Rawat reviews preparedness during visit to northeastern states
- EU states "will acknowledge" Guaido as Venezuela's interim president - draft
- Four states share spoils in Junior National Wrestling
- SC seeks response from Center, states, UTs for panel on rare diseases