British PM May calls on EU to evolve its position on Brexit
British Prime Minister Theresa May called on the European Union to evolve its position in response to her new plan.
"It is now for the EU to respond, not simply to fall back on previous positions which have already been proven unworkable but to evolve their position in kind," May said in a speech in Belfast on Friday.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- US envoy in Taliban talks seeks peace deal before July
- Men in Blue aims to secure first T20 series win at Kiwis homeland
- Wipro earthian Awards 2018 Felicitate Excellence in Sustainability Education
- What challenges Indian infrastructure likely to face in 2019?
- India look to clinch first-ever T20 series in New Zealand