WTO dispute panel to rule on US complaint on Canadian wine sale restrictions
The World Trade Organization (WTO) set up a dispute panel on Friday to rule on a US complaint.
The World Trade Organization (WTO)has set up a dispute panel on Friday to rule on a US complaint against restrictions in Canada's province of British Columbia on wine sales in grocery stores, a WTO official said.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Highway collapse in Bolivian capital claims 11 lives, 20 injured
- Report: Raiders eye S.F. Giants' stadium in 2019
- New Zealand opener Guptill ruled out for upcoming T20 series against India
- Number of building consents for new dwellings reaches 32,996 in 2018
- Govt fiscal deficit to come in at 3.6 pct of GDP in FY 2019-20: Fitch Solutions