L&T arm bags orders worth INR 1,600 cr
The heavy engineering arm of Larsen and Toubro (L&T) has won orders worth Rs 1,600 crore to supply heavy equipment to refining, petrochemical and LNG industries.
"With firming up of oil prices, we are witnessing good traction in global greenfield and brown-field hydrocarbon projects.
"L&T Heavy Engineering is well poised in this critical segment with a strategic edge in technology as well as scale and by leveraging its integrated heavy forging facility," said Shailendra Roy, Whole-Time Director, Power, Heavy Engineering & Nuclear, L&T.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Where's justice? Property worth over Rs 13k cr attached, says fugitive Mallya
- India attracted massive FDI worth USD 239 bn in last 5 years: FM
- GeM platform saw transactions worth Rs 17,500 cr in last 2 years: FM
- Heavy bombardment by asteroids contributed to Earth's continents formation
- 15.56 lakh loans worth Rs 7.23 lakh cr sanctioned under Mudra scheme: FM