Trump threatens China to slap tariffs on all USD 505 bn of its imports
US President Donald Trump said today he is willing to hit all Chinese goods imported to the United States with tariffs if necessary.
"I'm ready to go 500," the Republican leader told CNBC, referring to the USD 505.5 billion in Chinese imports into the US in 2017.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- 2013 riots: One of seven convicted appears before court via video conferencing
- 2018 fourth warmest year since 1880 with continued loss of sea ice: NASA
- SDGs call for elimination of female genital mutilation by 2030: UN chief
- If Delhi HC doesn't dispose of AMMK symbol issue, EC may proceed as per March 9, 2018 order: SC
- Apex Laboratories seek to touch turnover of Rs 750 crore by March 2021