Bajaj Finance shares soar over 8 pc on robust Q1 earnings
Shares of Bajaj Finance today soared over 8 per cent after the company reported a 81 per cent jump in consolidated net profit in the June quarter.
On the equity volume front, 4.40 lakh shares of the company were traded on the BSE and over 73 lakh shares changed hands on the NSE during the day.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Dollar holds on to recent gains on improved investor risk appetite
- Trump, Fed Chair Powell meet to discuss recent economic developments
- AMC networks renews 'The Walking Dead' for season 10
- Rosanna Arquette joins Netflix series 'Ratched'
- Gwyneth Paltrow signs Netflix deal to produce series for her lifestyle brand Goop