No-confidence motion against Modi 27th in history of LS, first in 15 years
The no-confidence motion moved against the Narendra Modi-led government, taken up in the Lok Sabha today, is the 27th in the history of the House and the first in 15 years.
The last no-confidence was moved in 2003 by Congress leader Sonia Gandhi against the Vajpayee-led NDA government.
Four of the 15 no-confidence motions against Indira Gandhi were moved by CPI(M) leader Jyotirmnoy Basu.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Nikita Singh's "The Reason Is You" talks of emotional, mental health in relation
- Rugby-Scotland start brightly but leave coach with mixed emotions
- Not averse to no-confidence motion against Kumaraswamy govt: BJP ahead of state budget session
- CORRECTED-Egypt lawmakers to submit motion to amend constitution- agency
- Egypt lawmakers to submit motion to amend constitution- agency