Russia summons Greek ambassador in Moscow over 'anti-Russian' statements
Russia's Foreign Ministry said on Friday it had summoned Greece's ambassador in Moscow to register its protest over "anti-Russian".
Russia's Foreign Ministry on Friday said that it had summoned Greece's ambassador in Moscow to register its protest over "anti-Russian" statements made by Athens amid a diplomatic row that has resulted in strained relations.
Greece said last week it had expelled two Russian diplomats and barred two other people from entering the country for trying to bribe officials and foment demonstrations to thwart a deal to allow Macedonia to join NATO.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Highway collapse in Bolivian capital claims 11 lives, 20 injured
- Report: Raiders eye S.F. Giants' stadium in 2019
- New Zealand opener Guptill ruled out for upcoming T20 series against India
- Number of building consents for new dwellings reaches 32,996 in 2018
- Govt fiscal deficit to come in at 3.6 pct of GDP in FY 2019-20: Fitch Solutions