Amateur Pranavi wins 9th leg of Hero WPGT
Amateur Pranavi Urs held her nerves in the final stages and fired a birdie in the final hole to clinch the ninth leg of Hero Women’s Pro Golf Tour with an even-par 72 in the third round here today.
Pranavi totalled four-over 220 to became the second amateur to win a title this season.
Tvesa Malik (75) and Gaurika Bishnoi (76) were Tied-2nd and by virtue of finishing on top amongst the professionals, shared the honours on the giant cheque.
Gursimar Badwal (Rs.6,89,300) is third after being Tied-4th this week with Neha.
Pranavi started the final day in third place and three behind the leader Gaurika, and two behind second placed Tvesa.
Gursimar Badwal (75) and Neha Tripathi (76) finished Tied-4th with a total of 224, while Trisha Sunil (76) was sixth at 225. Amandeep Drall (74) and Anisha Padukone (74) were Tied-7th at 228 as Suchitra Ramesh (78) was ninth at 229 and Sonam Chugh (74) rounded off the Top-10.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Film Study: How the Patriots finished the Rams
- EY Announces 16 Finalists for the 20th EY Entrepreneur of the Year™ Awards Program
- Gritty Saurashtra battle hard to spice up Ranji Trophy final
- UPDATE 1-Alpine skiing-Vonn crashes in final Super-G of medal-studded career
- Punjab, Mumbai in quarterfinals of men's Senior National Hockey