Dutch, Turkish governments restore formal diplomatic relations, ANP reports
The Dutch government has restored formal diplomatic ties with Turkey.
A diplomatic row between the NATO allies has been going on since March 2017, when the Netherlands barred members of President Tayyip Erdogan's government from campaigning among the Turkish diaspora in the Netherlands at the same time the Netherlands was holding its own national elections.
Diplomatic relations had been conducted via only charges d'affaires since February.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Govt seeks Vote on Account for Rs 34.17 lakh cr expenditure for April-July 2019
- Celtics PG Irving on future: 'Ask me July 1'
- CPI(M) to organize rally on 2 February to show strength before polls
- Delhi court directs Robert Vadra to appear before ED on February 6.
- Catalan separatists' trial set for February 12: court