Turkish foreign ministry informs on agreement with Turkey to normalize ties
Turkey and the Netherlands have agreed to normalise ties, Turkey's foreign ministry said on Friday.
The decision was reached in a phone call between Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu and his Dutch counterpart Stef Blok, it said.
"During this telephone conversation, the ministers agreed to normalize the diplomatic relations between the Netherlands and Turkey. To that extent the ministers agreed to reinstate ambassadors in Ankara and The Hague shortly," the ministry said in a statement.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Venezuela opposition leader Guaido recognized as interim president by Netherlands
- Nitin Gadkari administers pledge to people on 30th National Road Safety Week
- Foreign Ministers of Australia and NZ to meet for foreign policy discussions
- Hazare satisfied with dialogue with Fadnavis, other ministers; withdraws strike
- UK ministers examining secret plan of keeping Irish border open -The Sun