UEFA: Court of Arbitration for Sports overturns UEFA ban on AC Milan
The Court of Arbitration for Sport on Friday overturned a decision by European soccer body UEFA to ban AC Milan from next season's Europa League competition.
The Court of Arbitration for Sport on Friday has overturned a decision by European soccer body UEFA to ban AC Milan from next season's Europa League competition, saying that the Italian club's finances have improved after a recent ownership change.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- I-League side Chennai City FC ropes in Swiss club FC Basel as partner by selling 26% share
- Soccer-Super League would have cost big clubs their popularity - Ceferin
- Fire engulfs in Brazilian football club facility, 10 dead
- Brazil's Flamengo football club training facility engulfs in fire, 10 killed
- All 10 victims killed in Flamengo club fire were minor - media