Kerala HC recieves 'crucial' information in missing woman case
The submission was made before Justice Sunil Thomas during the hearing of a petition by the brother of the woman seeking a CBI investigation.
Police today informed the Kerala High Court that it has received 'crucial' information in the case related to the missing of a 20-year old woman since March this year and sought more time to complete the investigation.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- PM-chaired selection panel to meet today to select CBI director: AG tells SC
- Kerala CM terms union budget as "disappointing"
- NIA arrests one for 2006 Kerala twin blasts from Delhi airport
- Mala Araya tribe awaits decision on rights; Kerala govt offer assurances
- Kerala makes it to list of CNN Travel's 19 exalted places to visit in 2019