People should assist police in eradicating drugs from Pb: DGP
Punjab is passing through a phase of change at the moment, the DGP said at a drugs awareness programme in Doraha.
During this positive change, a large number of addicts are coming forward themselves to shun drugs, he said.
All this amount goes to the central government, he added.
Arora asserted that no action would be taken against those who voluntarily come to drug de-addiction centres to shun the menace. Instead, the Punjab police would help them to become part of the mainstream, the DGP said.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Police officer acted lawfully while shooting black man at Alabama mall: AG
- Americans paying more than other countries for prescription drugs: Trump
- JNU sedition case: Ask authorities concerned to expedite sanction to prosecute, court tells Delhi police
- 7,324 TN police officers face action over failure to file reports on FIRs
- Policeman killed after armed men blow up gas tanker truck in Iran