(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
German Chancellor Angela Markel feels social media platforms should take responsibility for content:
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday that social media platforms needed to take responsibility for the content on their networks.
READ MORE ON : Editing by MichelleplatformsMerkel20German Chancellor Angela MerkelresponsibilityRiham AlkousaaJulyJuly 20
COUNTRY : Germany
- Global T20 Canada League to begin in July last week
- JNU sedition row: Delhi Court grants government time till July 23 for deciding on grant of sanction to prosecute Kanhaiya Kumar, others.
- UK wants social media platforms to take greater responsibility for harmful content
- Next Africa50’s General Shareholders Meeting to take place in Rwanda in July
- Pro Kabaddi League to commence on July 19