Congress MLA Abdul Sattar lifts `Raj-danda' (mace) in Maharashtra Legislative Assembly
Earlier, Sattar repeatedly sought permission to speak on the issue of Shivaji memorial in the Arabian Sea after Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis made a statement on it.
"You are doing this again for publicity...you are doing this to see your name in newspapers. I will suspend you," a furious Bagade said.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Speaker reprimands Cong MP Gogoi
- Odisha speaker asks Naveen Patnaik government to consider demand of Journalists
- Guillaume Soro resignation from speaker hints possible run for presidential election
- Yeddyurappa audio clip of luring JDS MLAs will be probed: Speaker
- NZ flight turns back mid-air after discovering it lacks permission to land in China